THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Airline Satisfaction is at an All-Time High. No, Really
- Box jellyfish sting more than 900 at Waikiki beaches
- Japanese man dies inflight after eating 246 cocaine packets
- TWA Hotel Food Court Closed By Health Inspectors
- Americans’ Life Savings Disappear From Mexican Bank Accounts
- Uber is launching a submarine service in Australia
- Delta Flight Attendants Seeking Class-Action Lawsuit Over New Uniforms
- Officials fighting US measles outbreaks threaten to use rare air travel ban
- American Mechanics Union Threatens “Bloody” Battle
- Once the Boeing 737 Max is cleared to fly again, United CEO Oscar Munoz vows to be on his airline’s first Max flight
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- I Went on a Cruise with the Property Brothers! What It’s Really Like to Go Sailing with the Scotts
- Your luggage or your life?
- Southwest’s new Hawaiian flights will make island-hopping easier
- This Is The Surprising Way Insurance Companies Are Speeding Up Their Claims
- Why Do Airports Always Play CNN?
- American Airlines CEO reveals the most important lesson he learned from the legendary founder of Southwest Airlines
- The Pre-Flight Tabata Workout to Do at the Airport
- This travel company will let people ‘pay what you can’ for a glamping vacation this summer
- The Reason Your Next Delta Flight Might Be Uncomfortable
- Using These Words Will Make You Sound Like You’re From New York
Want more travel news? See past roundups here.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.