THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- A Hellscape on the Big Island
- Airlines, DOT look to better define “service animal”
- ‘End of an Era’: Qantas 747 Jumbos to Disappear
- Video Shows Air Canada Close Call at SFO
- A water line break flooded 50 staterooms aboard a Carnival Cruise
- Woman flying to Cleveland Clinic saved midflight by Clinic doctor after allergic reaction
- Trans States Airlines said the flight attendant displays erratic in-flight behavior
- Jean-Marc Janaillac, chief executive of Air France resigns as strikes drag on
- California’s hottest surf spot is a Kelly Slater-designed artificial wave pool 100 miles inland
- Frontier Airlines adds two new cities as part of 9-route expansion
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- 10 Tips for Your First Visit to France
- 7 Packing Tips To Make Your European River Cruise Hassle-Free
- This ocean path will take you on the longest straight-line journey on Earth
- The complete list of conspiracy theories surrounding Malaysia Airlines flight MH370’s mysterious disappearance
- Want to Visit the Korean DMZ? Here’s How
- 13 Things You Didn’t Know About Cruise Ship Design
- The Best Luxury Hotels in New York
- The easiest places in the world to get citizenship or residency, from Thailand to St. Lucia
- Lego-obsessed crowd packs convention every June near Chicago
- Astronauts, Explorers, and Eddie the Eagle – The Best Guest Speakers on Cruise Ships
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.