THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Indonesia Is Moving Its Capital City as the Current One Sinks Into the Sea
- WWII veteran, 95, dies returning from ‘Honor Flight’
- Boeing didn’t tell airlines that safety alert wasn’t on
- French man floats across Atlantic after four months in a giant barrel
- United to move to LaGuardia Airport’s Concourse B
- Vatican displays Holy Stairs for the first time in 300 years
- American Airlines begins direct service from Santa Rosa to Los Angeles
- Best U.S. airlines — one more time
- Nine dead gray whales have washed ashore in the San Francisco Bay Area this year
- An amputee says he was left ‘crawling across the floor’ after airline security confiscated his scooter batteries
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Jeff Goldblum’s property stolen during ocean swim in Hawaii
- Where to fly for $200, $400 or $600 this summer
- What It’s Like to Fly With the World’s Most Senior Flight Attendant
- American Airlines Plans Three Key Inflight Improvements
- The Noose Tightens at Norwegian as Losses Continue
- Why airlines obsess over the paint jobs on their planes
- A Brief History of In-Flight Meals
- The Airbnb Invasion of Barcelona
- Arthur Frommer: Are We Hypocrites to Visit the Statue of Liberty?
- Genealogy sites help birth parents find kids they put up for adoption. But not everyone wants to be found.
- 5 of the best cruises for accessible travel
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.