THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- United Airlines Launches Longest Nonstop Flight From U.S.
- Southwest Airlines To Feature Live Country Music Concerts On Its Flights
- Guatemalan man admits smuggling chocolate-covered heroin
- Thunder plane damaged during flight; no one hurt
- United travelers can use app to download other airlines’ boarding passes
- The New York Times wants to hire a journalist to travel the world
- Carnival Cruise Line won’t return to St. Thomas, St. Maarten until January
- JetBlue Stops Selling Tickets on a Dozen Travel Websites
- United Airlines becomes Latest Carrier to put Economy Passengers in Rows of 10 Seats
- Tiny Singapore now has world’s most powerful passport with Germany in second place, the UK claiming fourth and the U.S slipping to SIXTH
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Airlines gauge success of Basic Economy by how many passengers avoid it
- Viking River Cruises to Add Seven New Ships in 2019
- Google no longer lets you change domains to search different countries
- New flight paths lead to airplane noise complaints across US
- The five coolest buttons in a 747 cockpit, according to a BA pilot
- Tabasco island: Is this the hottest place in the world?
- An Instagrammer’s guide to travelling
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.