THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Hyatt is eliminating travel-sized plastic toiletries
- JetBlue rolls out “Blue Basic” fares
- I Accidentally Uncovered a Nationwide Scam on Airbnb
- Fallout From New York Times Ban at Florida Library Affecting Tourism: Official
- Man groped American Airlines passenger, flight rerouted for his arrest
- FAA expands area to inspect for cracks in Boeing 737 NG planes
- Chile’s peso plummets beyond historic low to over 800 per dollar
- Pigeon steals poppies, creates ‘commemorative’ nest above Australian war memorial
- Amtrak Thanksgiving flash sale offers rides as low as $29 – but read the fine print
- Man accused of groping princess at Disney World
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- JetBlue boosts inflight entertainment offerings
- Umami-driven farm-to-plane food has arrived on Singapore Airlines
- Is It Safe To Travel To Mexico?
- Living, Traveling in Mexico After Brutal Cartel Attack on Family
- The Copenhagen artificial ski slope atop a power plant is now open
- Travelers behaving badly: Is the conduct of tourists getting worse?
- 16 places around the world locals don’t want you to visit
- How to Eat Your Way Across the World’s Largest Cruise Ship
- Fake cruise ship captain seduces lonely landlubber, vanishes with her money
- So your town got famous on Instagram. Here’s what will happen next…
Want more travel news?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.