THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- The Rhine, a Lifeline of Germany, Is Crippled by Drought
- Ryanair sacks six cabin crew who faked sleeping photo on airport floor
- After years of false starts, California Pacific Airlines takes flight
- Boeing warns pilots over 737 MAX sensors after Lion Air crash off Indonesia
- UK air travellers waste £175m a year on allocated seating, report finds
- Trend? Another airport invites non-travelers past security
- Dutch man, 69, launches legal bid to identify 20 years younger for better Tinder hookups
- An air traffic controller became incapacitated and went silent while working a night shift alone at LAS Airport
- Pilots See ‘Very Fast’ UFO Above Ireland
- Brawl between American Airlines flight attendants leads to lawsuit
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- NFL cancels Mexico City trip
- Whatever Happened to Berlin’s new airport?
- Level Airlines promised to cover her expenses after an emergency landing. Then it stalled.
- A Low-Fare Loophole for International Travelers
- Here are the longest flights in the world
- Icelandair Acquires WOW Air For Almost Nothing
- Should You Fly Business or First Class on Your Next Business Trip?
- How Much You Need to Spend to Earn American Airlines ConciergeKey Status
- The Most (And Least) Toxic Places In America
- 15 Things You Should Never Buy at the Airport
- Airline Industry Jargon: 17 Terms Every Flyer Should Know
- How Safe Is Your Airline?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.