THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Thanksgiving air travel expected to set a record
- Frontier flight attendant arrested after loaded gun found in carry-on
- Luggage worker at Singapore’s airport gets jail time for swapping bag tags
- U.S. airlines won’t fly Boeing 737 Max until [at least] March
- Damaged New Orleans Hard Rock hotel will be completely demolished
- Expedia Tells Hotels Adding Resort Fees Will Lower Your Listings on Its Pages
- Cambodia to ban elephant rides at Angkor Wat
- Hertz docks members 50% for cancellations when using Rewards points
- Travel influencer says hacker stole his Instagram account and demanded ransom
- Uber of time travel? New service lets you take history tours in vintage cars
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Unwanted tourist types: The kinds of travelers becoming more unwelcome
- Traveling with a service animal doesn’t have to be difficult. New book explains how.
- 7 Women Share What It’s Really Like To Work On A Cruise Ship
- How to Find Out If Your Hotel Room Has a Hidden Camera
- Dads Do Ballet With Their Daughters & Melt Hearts All Over the Internet
- I moved from the US to the UK. Here are the 8 things that surprised me the most.
- Here’s What Travelers to Hong Kong Need to Know
- JetBlue’s Take on Basic Economy Brings More of the Same Plus a Blizzard of Options
- 13 places Fodor’s Travel No List says you should avoid in 2020, from Bali to Big Sur
- Unlimited First Class Flights For Life—How American Airlines Made The Most Expensive Mistake In Aviation History
Want more travel news?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.