THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Fast-growing Aer Lingus makes Seattle its 12th U.S. destination
- The world’s best boutique hotels of 2017
- Woman claims American Airlines ignored safety rules, forced her child to fly on her lap
- United weighs purchase of new Boeing 767 passenger jets
- American Airlines honors flight attendant for 60 years of service
- Robert Mugabe Names Zimbabwe’s Main Airport After Himself
- Emirates Places Large (10) 787-10 Order
- Alaska Airlines flies away from Havana, Cuba in January
- Airbnb acquired Accomable, a startup which offers accommodation suitable for guests with disabilities
- The American App Now Allows Same Day Flight Changes & Standby
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- 10 Secrets Flight Attendants Won’t Tell You
- SARDINIA has the world’s oldest people. Here’s why
- Could These 3 New Airlines Shake up U.S. Travel?
- TSA Failure: Agency Falls Short on Most Undercover Screening Tests
- It’s Amazingly Cheap to Acquire a Fleet of Airbus Jets
- 25 Free Things to Do on Your Next Visit to Los Angeles
- 11 countries to visit where you can get the most bang for your buck on airfare
- What to see and what to skip in Los Angeles
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.