THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Hong Kong Airlines forced to cut LA route
- LAX makes changes to new rideshare pick-up system in response to travelers’ outrage
- This woman faked a pregnancy to try to avoid excess baggage fees
- Airbnb bans ‘party houses’ following a California shooting that killed 5 people
- Norwegian Air Just Might Have Found a Way to Save Itself
- Boeing says more 737 NGs found to have wing cracks
- LAX Global Entry office is reopening after four-month closure
- Upgraded JetBlue app adds real-time chat
- Bill Murray applied for a job at P.F. Chang’s in the Atlanta airport
- Niagara Falls: Boat stuck on rocks 101 years dislodged
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- A teenager won a $25,000 award for inventing a solution to eliminate blind spots for cars
- Now You Can Go on Vacation With SoulCycle
- High resort fees come under fire in Las Vegas, elsewhere
- The world’s best airline museums
- Is this hydrogen-powered vessel the superyacht of the future?
- Flight shaming hits air travel as ‘Greta effect’ takes off
- Feeding the largest cruise ships in the world
- 6 ways Canadian Thanksgiving is different from the US holiday
- The Trump Hotel in Washington gets its first Michelin star
- Spain’s first women-only hotel has opened in Mallorca
Want more travel news?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.