THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Goodbye, Cheap Europe Flights? Icelandair Buys WOW Air
- TSA gives green light to test new technology that can screen passengers from 25 feet away
- Baggage handler falls asleep in plane’s cargo hold in Kansas City, wakes up in Chicago
- JAL pilot arrested for being drunk ahead of flight from London
- American to add flights from Erie, Pa., to Chicago and Charlotte, N.C. Drops Philly
- An AI Lie Detector Is Going to Start Questioning Travelers in the EU
- Inaugural Singapore Airlines flight from Los Angeles to Singapore diverted
- Disney’s first-ever cruise out of New Orleans sells out in just an hour
- Jamaica resorts facing a ‘historic’ sexual assault problem
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Honeymoon Couple Turned Away in Bali Due to Dog Chewed Passport
- Bars in downtown Reykjavík ran out of beer serving thirsty US sailors and marines
- Cartoon Network is Opening Its First Hotel
- Why do we cry on airplanes?
- Trump Soho took ‘Trump’ out of its name. Now the guests are coming back
- Study Finds the Dirtiest Surfaces on a Plane
- Winter Is Coming For Low-Cost Airlines; Will Norwegian Survive?
- What Would Bourdain Do? How to Honor the Intrepid Traveler’s Legacy
- 14 Foods You Didn’t Know Were Called by Different Names in the U.K.
- What’s Trending in Travel?
- Can LEO Satellites Fix Slow Inflight Wifi?
- We Pulled Our Kids Out of School So We Could Travel Full-Time
- Volcanologists just ranked the most threatening volcanoes in the United States
- This New Trick Will Change How You Use Google Docs Forever
- How much a pint of beer costs around the world
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.