THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Alaska Airlines customer service now available via text
- NY Governor Cuomo Announces $13 Billion Plan for JFK Makeover
- JetBlue Will Offer Basic Economy Airfare in 2019
- A cruise line was forced to refund passengers after 1,300 men took over a boat and turned it into a ‘bachelor party’ with burlesque dancers
- Thailand bay made famous by The Beach closed indefinitely
- End of an Era for the World’s Most Famous Fish Market in Tokyo
- President Trump signs bill that will regulate airline seat sizes
- Air India says sorry after 150 passengers were left locked inside plane without AC for hours
- Banksy artwork self-destructs moment after $1.4 million sale
- Banksy appears to be in crowd watching his auction stunt in person as it destroys £1M painting
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Allegiant Air fined $225,000 for keeping planes too hot during tarmac delays
- Airbus’s Emirates Deal to Save A380 Jumbo Has Stalled
- Disneyland is quietly removing seating and planters for Star Wars land access
- Researchers recommend ‘no-selfie zones’ to prevent tourist accidents
- For years tourists tossed trash in a Yellowstone geyser. This stuff was just coughed up.
- Marks & Spencer will shut 100 stores by 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic-Wrapping Your Luggage
- Apartments are now available inside the world’s skinniest skyscraper — take a look
- 25 Things You Need to Know Before Your First Trip to Mexico
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.