THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- JetBlue is testing a $5 checked carry-on fee
- Air New Zealand to start non-stop Auckland to New York route
- Southwest Will Look at Buying Jets Other Than Boeing 737s After 48-Year Run
- Non-fliers can now enter secure terminal areas of Detroit Airport
- Messages from former Boeing test pilot reveal Max concerns
- Air Canada will no longer call passengers ‘ladies and gentlemen,’ and will use the gender-neutral term ‘everybody’ instead
- New California Law Lets Drivers Eat Their Own Roadkill
- UK Woman Kicked Off Aerolineas Argentinas Flight After Informing Crew She Had a Nut Allergy
- “Serial stowaway” arrested at Chicago airport for 2nd time
- The Flight Shaming Phenomenon Is Here
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Lufthansa passenger’s cat goes missing after Munich to DC flight
- British man becomes first person to fly around the world on a gyrocopter
- Flamin’ Hot Cheetos flagged by TSA after woman brings ’20 bags’ through security
- Boeing to invest $20 million in Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic
- New biometric system at Dubai airport: No passport or boarding pass needed
- Man Detained After Forcing Himself Onto American Airlines MIA-EWR Flight
- Retiring American pilot gives his wings to youngster
- What is it like to visit Hong Kong right now?
- How much do you tip in the U.S.?
- Airline Food Waste Is a Problem. Can Banana Leaves Be Part of the Solution?
- Why Do Americans Drive Automatic—But Most of Europe Drives Manual?
- The most haunted hotel in every state
- Airline Seatback Screens May Be an Endangered Species
- Congress takes on ‘hidden fees’ at hotels and resorts. Here’s what it could mean for travelers
- The State Department is telling US tourists that El Salvador is now as safe as Denmark
- Flights in the U.S. Are Predicted to Be the Cheapest in Six Years This Month
Want more travel news?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.