THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- American Airlines to Soon Operate All LaGuardia Flights out of Terminal B
- US: Laptops in checked bags pose fire, explosion risk
- Southwest Airlines celebrates first ‘unmanned’ flight on new Boeing model
- Cruise Lines return to Puerto Rico and Urge Travelers to Book Caribbean Sailings
- Faked inspections admitted on steel used in aircraft, trains, vehicles
- TAP Portugal credits JetBlue for Filling its Flights to Europe
- New York City, Toronto are Now Tourism Partners
- Why United Airlines has quietly opened an unmarked, invitation-only eatery at Newark Liberty International Airport
- Southwest flight celebrates 1st ‘unmanned’ flight with all-female crew
- The Surprising 5 Busiest Airline Routes in the World
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- November 3-12: Mushrooms & Pinot in Mendocino County, CA
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Get for Free on Airplanes… in Coach!
- How Air France Will Rescue Its A380 With a Shattered Engine
- The Best Age for Your Child to Get a Smartphone and Experience 11 Other Milestones
- 23 Old-Time Home Remedies We’ve Forgotten—but Need to Bring Back ASAP
- 11 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Airplanes
- Airport worker filmed ‘opening passenger bags’ and stealing contents
- Here’s How Much Airlines Can Pay When They Lose Your Luggage
- Why Smartphones Will Become Extinct by 2025
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.