THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Southwest Flight Attendant Alleges Pilots Had Cameras in Bathroom
- NEXUS modernizing to facial recognition technology at Canadian airports
- Trump administration suspends US commercial flights to 9 destinations in Cuba except Havana
- Before Deadly Crashes, Boeing Pushed for Law That Undercut Oversight
- A 2,000-pound great white has recently been spotted swimming up and down the Florida coast
- Four AA flight attendants were arrested at the MIA and charged with money laundering
- He grew a 910-pound pumpkin and then used it as a boat
- Cigarette cockroach is giving pizza rat a run for its money in New York
- Original Delta Airlines Flight Attendant Dies at 103
- Ex-soldier climbs world’s 14 highest peaks in 189 days
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- LAX bans Uber, Lyft and taxi pickups at the curb. See how the new system works
- Why Are Dressers Vanishing from Hotel Rooms?
- Should emotional support animals be allowed on board airplanes?
- What’s the drinking age on international flights?
- The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
- A hacker stole tech reporter’s data. Here’s what happened
- Would you pay $59 a year for overhead bin space? Delta is betting the answer is yes
- Lonely Planet unveils best travel destinations of 2020
- Japanese airline’s robots could let the elderly ‘travel’ from home
Want more travel news?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.