THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Southwest still awaiting Hawaii approval
- Viking Cruises moves ahead with U.S. expansion plans
- United to offer 2 special San Francisco-Barcelona flights in Feb.
- Cathay Pacific data hack hits 9.4 million passengers
- New year-round direct flights are set to connect Alaska and China in 2019
- Caribbean Sheds Active Zika Transmission Classification
- Airline Says Man Fought Flight Attendant, Opened Door of Taxiing Frontier Plane
- P&O cruise ship spills thousands of liters of waste in the Great Barrier Reef, harming coral already in troubled water
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Airlines Face Rising Fuel Costs. Blame Cruise Ships
- Paying a ‘Resort Fee’ When You’re Not at a Resort
- If Only Airline Tickets Were Like Sports Tickets
- How One Dad’s Viral Post About Changing Tables Is Making a Difference
- Now Apps Can Track You Even After You Uninstall Them
- American road trip: The 50 longest highways in the US
- Inside a former top secret Cold War bunker in the heart of Latvia that is truly chilling
- Lonely Planet picks the top travel destinations for 2019
- Why frequent travelers hate their jobs
- How Every State Got Its Nickname
- 16 new airports and terminals we can’t wait to fly into
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.