THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Airlines Pitch in to Support Las Vegas
- Here’s how hotel security might change after the deadliest shooting in US history
- MH370’s location an ‘almost inconceivable’ mystery – final report
- Lobbyists and Congress Just Killed the Best Hope for Ending Your Airport Nightmares
- Twin airline pilots retire by landing final flights at Heathrow 30 seconds apart
- Collapse of UK airline Monarch leaves 110,000 customers stranded
- Southwest Airlines Apologizes After Video Shows Woman Being Dragged off Plane
- Air France tries fares under $50 to lure more millennials aboard
- Woman Accidentally Left Behind on Remote Beach
- Hawaiian Airlines ‘ohana’ flight features three generations of flight attendants
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Puerto Rico’s new worry is a population flight to the US mainland that could slow its recovery
- How to Maximize Online Shopping Portals
- A Dolly Parton Guide to Tennessee
- Business of Loyalty: American Airlines Frequent Flyers Are in a Sour Mood
- Why airlines pay to fly over other countries
- 14 insider facts most airline workers know — and you probably don’t
- 1.5 million dead in a decade: Just what is wrong with India’s roads and vehicles?
- Why you should apply for or renew your U.S. passport before January
- The world’s most luxurious private jet? On board the groundbreaking Crystal Skye
- How Social Media Impacts Travel Decisions
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.