Top Travel News
- JFK gets automated passport system to reduce delays
- 9-year-old Minneapolis boy walks through security & onto plane bound for Las Vegas without ticket
- Fed Shutdown Could Delay American Merger Trial
- After Killings, Tourists Are Told to Avoid Madagascar
- Lufthansa eliminates First Class cabins on a third of long-haul flights
- NY state Attorney General subpoenas Airbnb for data on New Yorkers who rent out homes; issue is hotel occupancy tax
- United Airlines launches premium magazine
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- Add $5 each day you wait to buy Thanksgiving airfare
- 10 tips for tight airport connections
- Healthiest Airport Food (and Airport Food to Avoid)
- The Best Burgers in America
- Lightening An Airplane’s Load
- How the government shutdown will be bumpy for road warriors
- Cheap airfare deals make sense for airlines
- Keep the conga line, I’m here for the cheap room rate
- Transcontinental Comparison – Worth It To Switch To JetBlue?
- Get in step on Holland America’s ‘Dancing With the Stars’ cruises
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.