THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Iceland’s WOW Air to relaunch next month with a difference
- Hong Kong Tourism Plunges 40%, Most Since SARS Crisis
- JetBlue announces new service between JFK) and Guyana
- Thailand suspends plans for tourist fee
- Spain is the world’s best country to visit in 2019, according to the World Economic Forum
- Off-duty Pilot on Vacation With His Family Saves Entire Flight From Major Delays
- TSA screened record 260M travelers this summer. The agency reported that 99.7% of travelers using standard lanes waited less than 30 minutes.
- Man charged £55k ($67,000 USD) for a single beer in Manchester hotel
- Hurricane Dorian: Cruiser calls customer service ‘disappointing,’ others happy for extensions
- The Taj Mahal plans to stay open at night for visitors
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- LOL: Florida Resort Allows Guests To Swim With Miami Dolphins
- How to Avoid Huge Taxes and Fees When Cashing in Frequent Flier Miles
- Understanding “Pool Smell”
- TripAdvisor accused of failing to stop fake hotel reviews
- What It’s Really Like to Work for Disney Cruise Line
- A Very German Idea of Freedom: Nude Ping-Pong, Nude Sledding, Nude Just About Anything
- A Once-in-a-Lifetime Reporting Dilemma: Should I Take My Clothes Off?
Want more travel news?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.