THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Italy’s Florence Bans Eating In the Street
- Great Barrier Reef Shows Significant Signs of Recovery
- HotelTonight mobile booking app expands to desktop
- United to replace plastic straws and cocktail picks with bamboo
- American Airlines Will Let You Pay $75 to Change a Connecting Flight to a Direct One
- American Airlines offers live TV on more than 100 planes
- Hong Kong now has more super-rich people than any other city
- Passengers with nut allergies can now board early on American Airlines flights
- Disneyland to sell alcohol for first time at ‘Star Wars’ cantina
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Big Island Still Worth the Trip Despite Epic Fire and Rain
- Airlines’ $57 billion question: Is there anything left to charge passengers for?
- These Hotel Chains Are Giving Staff Panic Buttons for Protection
- You cannot escape jet lag, only embrace it
- 16 Things You Never Knew You Could Put in the Washing Machine
- 26 Secrets an Identity Thief Definitely Doesn’t Want You to Know
- 33 Google Maps Tricks You Need to Try
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.