THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Italy’s Florence Bans Eating In the Street
- Great Barrier Reef Shows Significant Signs of Recovery
- HotelTonight mobile booking app expands to desktop
- United to replace plastic straws and cocktail picks with bamboo
- American Airlines Will Let You Pay $75 to Change a Connecting Flight to a Direct One
- American Airlines offers live TV on more than 100 planes
- Hong Kong now has more super-rich people than any other city
- AA passengers stuck for the night get 40 pizzas from their captain
- Passengers with nut allergies can now board early on American Airlines flights
- Disneyland to sell alcohol for first time at ‘Star Wars’ cantina
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Big Island Still Worth the Trip Despite Epic Fire and Rain
- Airlines’ $57 billion question: Is there anything left to charge passengers for?
- These Hotel Chains Are Giving Staff Panic Buttons for Protection
- 11 Luxury Hotels Where Famous Historical Events Took Place
- ‘Teeth-chattering’ winter with plenty of snow, Farmers’ Almanac predicts
- You cannot escape jet lag, only embrace it
- 16 Things You Never Knew You Could Put in the Washing Machine
- 26 Secrets an Identity Thief Definitely Doesn’t Want You to Know
- 33 Google Maps Tricks You Need to Try
- The ugly tourist (and how not to be one)
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.