THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- U.S. might approve the 737 MAX to fly — but will the world follow?
- Hurricane Humberto Forces Cruise Ship Itinerary Changes
- Florida is looking to hire 50 new citizen python hunters
- Alaska Airlines Asks Passengers to Bring Their Own Water Bottle
- Spirit Airlines undisclosed fees lawsuit revived by appeals court
- This igloo-themed hotel is set to open at the North Pole — for $100,000 per person
- Brutal series of assaults and robberies in Minneapolis highlights a critical police shortage in the city
- A woman was accidentally charged $66,000 for a 2-night stay in Budapest hotel
- The World’s Most Luxurious Expedition Ship
- A man was arrested on suspicion of fraudulently earning more than 42 million frequent flyer miles
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- These Airlines Have the Dirtiest Onboard Drinking Water
- TripAdvisor blocked over 1 million fake reviews last year
- Best hotel view: Some of the most scenic hotel bathrooms in the world
- Hawaii fares plunge for fall & winter trips
- High school senior throws birthday parties for children in homeless shelters
- Montana grandmother uses hairdryer on side of road to deter speeders in her neighborhood
- Why Real ID Is Causing Real Confusion
- You Could Get Paid $27,000 to Move to Italy and Start Your Own Business
- Why ‘flight shame’ is making people swap planes for trains
- All the Advice, Apps, and Gear You Need as a Solo Female Traveler
Want more travel news?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.