THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- United makes upgrades easier for elites
- Thomas Cook goes bust
- XL Airways Ceases Operations
- Booking.com ‘misleading’ travelers despite legal warning
- Elderly cruise passengers claim they were tricked into smuggling 20 pounds of cocaine
- ‘Moxy’ airline to launch with used Azul aircraft
- Proposed Ban Would Do Away With Plastic Toiletry Bottles at NY Hotels
- Rescuers used a human chain to save a group of dolphins stranded in a Florida canal
- Norwegian’s bondholders accept debt relief plan
- What Really Brought Down the Boeing 737 Max?
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- The Great Thomas Cook Repatriation Begins, But Then What?
- Experiencing a rapid descent like Delta Flight 2353? Here’s why you shouldn’t panic
- Europe’s rail passes are affordable again — and much less confusing
- Nashville airport holding ‘mock flights’ to help kids with autism practice traveling
- Here’s where to find the perfect weather for every week of the year
- Germany’s tiny geographic oddity
Want more travel news?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.