THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Congress takes aim at shrinking seats, legroom on airplanes
- Airport worker who stopped alleged plane theft: ‘This isn’t going to happen again’
- Oceania Cruises ship blown out to sea by high winds in Scotland
- Christmas market cruises to Germany and Austria on sale, but not for long
- Emirates Seeks Etihad Takeover to Create World’s Largest Airline
- Huge spelling mistake painted on Cathay Pacific airplane
- Singapore Airlines pilot suspended for failing breathalyzer test; carrier currently investigating
- Hong Kong Airport to enhance the 20-year-old facility with $18 billion plan
- 61 percent of flight attendants say emotional support animals have caused trouble midflight: survey
- North America Airports Set Record for Passenger Satisfaction Amid Surging Passenger Volumes and Ongoing Construction Projects, J.D. Power Finds
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- World’s most popular airplane journey revealed
- Hottest, deadliest, most expensive: 45 unbelievable world records of travel
- Airports Open Gaming Parlors to Occupy Fuming Travelers
- The most popular vacation rental destinations across the country
- Canada one of the most ignorant countries in the world: Study
- How to Change or Cancel Your Trip Due to Bad Weather
- 8 Mistakes You Can Find in Famous Monuments
- 9 Smart Tips for Fighting a Parking Ticket
- 10 Reasons to Stay at the Residence Inn Delray Beach
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.