THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Uber loses its license to operate in London
- Spirit airplane’s failing engine sends metal shards flying over Michigan neighborhood
- Breastfeeding Frontier Pilots, Attendants Await Federal OK To File Discrimination Suit
- Qatar Airways becomes the world’s first airline to launch DOUBLE beds in business class
- Malaysia Airlines accused of sacking cabin crew for being overweight
- LAX gets Dismal Passenger Satisfaction Ranking while John Wayne Airport wins High Marks
- Key West Port to Reopen to Cruise Ships; Hurricane Maria forces Caribbean Itinerary Changes
- Best and worst airports in US according to new J.D. Power survey
- United’s farewell flight for the Boeing 747 sells out in less than 2 hours
- Airlines ‘closely monitoring’ situation in Bali as Mount Agung threatens to erupt
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- Road Warrior: British Airways offers free upgrades to First class
- American Air Keeps Price War Alive With Vow to Match Cheap Fares
- 12 American towns that look exactly like places in Europe
- Sales of the Airbus A350-1000 and Boeing 777X are weak as cheap fuel lets carriers keep flying older planes
- What Does the TSA Do With Confiscated Items?
- What’s the deal with Trivago?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.