THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Bahamas: How these popular destinations fared against the storm
- American Airlines retires MD-80
- United Airlines Announces MileagePlus Miles Never Expire
- Bear gets trapped in hotel bathroom
- 1 dead, 8 sick in hazmat incident at San Jose Fairmont hotel
- Marriott is eliminating plastic toiletries
- After 15 Months, Pearl Harbor Memorial is Open
- Mega-attraction set to open outside NYC
- How To Fall Asleep On A Flight — And Stay Asleep — According To Experts
- American Airlines’ first female captain talks about the secret to managing a flight crew, job interview sexism and how 9/11 led to her becoming a character in a musical
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- These are the safest cities in the world
- Brave travellers can spend the night in the UK’s most haunted prison
- 11 Bad Health Habits That Doctors Need You to Stop Doing ASAP
- Here’s why Tan France of ‘Queer Eye’ quit his job as a flight attendant after just two months
- The countries that no longer exist
- New York’s first dog-friendly ice cream shop opens in Brooklyn
- Which States Have the Happiest People?
- This Is Why You Should Be Worried About Facial Recognition Boarding Passes
- This Is Why You Never See Mosquitoes at Disney World
Want more travel news?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.