THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- United Follows JetBlue in Raising Checked Baggage Fees
- United Airlines adds Naples, Italy, and Prague
- New Screening Technology Unveiled at LAX
- SFO warns cabbies to stop urinating, defecating in taxi lot
- Could Your European River Cruise Turn Into a Land Tour? Summer Drought Leaves Some Ships High and Dry
- 1 in 50 people finds love on an airplane, study claims
- U.S. says Cuba is safer now, but there are still plenty of rules for traveling Americans
- The goal of a nonstop flight from Sydney to London took a leap forward as the world’s top planemakers convinced Qantas they can make the 20-hour route a reality.
- American’s CEO Finally Tries His Own Coach Product. Here’s His Reaction.
- Biggest pride of lions ever seen at Kruger leaves tourists in ‘sheer disbelief’
EVEN MORE TRAVEL NEWS:
- 1960-70s Flight Attendants (27 photos)
- Someone turned a private jet into this awesome street legal limo
- 29 Travel Hacks Even Frequent Fliers Don’t Know
- Best Travel Gear for Kids – 30 Items to Keep Them Happy and Safe!
- 25 Beautiful Places That Are off the Beaten Path
- 24 things that are considered ‘normal’ in the US but the rest of the world finds weird
- These are the cheapest Michelin-starred restaurants in the world
- How To Zip Through The Airport And Save Tons Of Time
- Airport Meals That Are, Yes, Healthy
- The Most Dangerous Airports in the World
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.