Top Travel News
- Lufthansa Cancels Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Flights
- Washington Monument to reopen May 12 after repairs
- Qantas and Jetstar Airlines are changing the way you earn Qantas Points and Status credits when you fly
- Airline Responds to Breastfeeding Mother Harassed On Plane In Best Way Possible
- Winning and Losing Airports in the Washington/National Slot Shuffle
- After Flight MH370, Chinese Travelers Vow: No More Malaysia
- Delta introduces Wi-Fi service on international flights
- Delta partners with LinkedIn to connect conversations at 35,000 feet
- Charter airline World Airways announced it has ceased flying and is winding down all operations
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- Qantas Frequent Flyer overhaul: how the changes will affect you
- US Airways to join Oneworld
- Countries Whose Citizens Are Least Affected By Visa Restrictions
- Delta & Alaska Airlines to Cut Reciprocal Elite Benefits
- Best New Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Top 10 Ways To Survive A Ryanair Flight
- Virgin America in profit for the first time
- The Number of Delayed and Lost Bags Reaches Ten-Year Low in 2013
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.