Top Travel News
- U.S. Teen ‘Lucky’ to Be Alive After Stowing Away in wheel way on Calif.-Hawaii Flight
- After deaths of 13, Everest Sherpas say they are abandoning climbing season
- Vueling launches world’s first ‘smart watch’ boarding pass
- Oregon wines fly free on Alaska Airlines as ‘pilot program’ partnership is extended
- Berlin Court Tells Uber to Stop Competing with Local Taxi Providers
- UberX to charge $1 fee for passenger safety
- Air Canada to fire workers after outrage over baggage-tossing video
- Kingdom Tower in Saudi Arabia will soon be the world’s tallest building
- 13 Nepalese Climbers Killed in Mount Everest Avalanche
- Airbnb’s Best Hosts Aren’t Going to Like San Francisco’s New Airbnb-Friendly Law
- American Eagle Airlines renames itself Envoy Air Inc.
- Drug smuggler caught after reporting luggage missing
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- Airline and Hotel Invitation-Only Elite Status
- How Does a Teen Get in a Plane’s Wheel Well? ‘It’s easy’
- Tiered Wi-Fi emerges as new industry model
- Your Minuscule In-Flight Entertainment Screen Costs $10,000
- Here’s Why Manhattan Beach Might Be the Coolest Beach Town in California
- A Roman Retirement: An American’s tips on how to retire in the Eternal City
- What’s Best For Traveling? Cash, Check, or Charge?
- The Business Class Seat of Tomorrow Will Blow Your Mind, and Freak You Out a Bit
- The Origins of Mashup Marketing Terms Like ‘Bleisure’ and ‘Staycation’
- The Trouble with Hotel Reward Programs
- Earth-size planet discovery: 5 things to know
- What Is A Bitcoin and Might They Be Useful For Travelers?
- Business Class seats on South African Airways’ new A320s feature small shelf to stow a tablet device
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.