Top Travel News
- Frontier is the latest airline to charge for carry-on bags
- Congress: Don’t Let Airlines Advertise Deceptive Prices
- Brazil’s Azul to Begin Flights to U.S. in 2015
- TripAdvisor Hires Wendy Perrin As Its Travel Evangelist
- French policemen charged with raping Canadian tourist
- Four Seasons introduces first fully branded jet
- Dog Bathroom Unveiled at Detroit Airport (#DTW): The dog rest area, intended for service dogs…
- AmericanAir The Big Winner in Airlines Earnings Week Reporting
- Go it alone: Experts pick their favorite solo spots
- This drunk tourist caused a hijacking scare when he tried to storm his flight’s cockpit
- Passenger causing hijack scare walks free
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- The 2014 Hotel Chatter WiFi Report: Who is Still Charging for WiFi and Why?
- Nine New Airlines You Haven’t Heard of Yet
- Woman recounts historic 1964 flight around world
- The secret flights of savvy international road warriors
- Airport security ‘recomposure’ areas worked but are disappearing
- How to Beat Spirit at its Own Game and Minimize Airline Fees
- If You’ve Never Heard of the Freedoms of the Air, Here’s What They Are
- JetBlue’s Newest Airport Idea Means Literally Leaving Winter Behind
- Delta Goes Fully Flat… in Business Class… on Widebodies… on Overseas Flights
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.