Top Travel News
- American Airlines eliminates bereavement fares
- How Good Are the Deals on Hotel Tonight?
- Delta’s Revamped Mileage Program May End ‘Travel Hacking’
- Slashing jobs and jets, Qantas makes plea for state aid
- Travel Industry Leaders Lament Costly Customs Delays
- Boingo Hotspot 2.0 Networks Arrive at 21 U.S. Airports
- Delta adds service at Cleveland airport
- JetBlue to serve nut-free snacks starting in March
- United Airlines expanding gluten-free food options
- California court rules that drivers can read smartphone maps while driving
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- The Curious Rebranding of Orient-Express Hotels Into the Belmond Brand
- Airport Confidential: Inside the Strange World of Airline Cancellations
- Severely bumpy flights boost lap baby concerns
- How miserly airlines created their own pilot shortage
- Are e-checks a safe way to pay for travel?
- How to Repair Broken Eyeglasses
- Top consumer issues in travel: #NextGen
- New Routes from #Miami to Europe, the Middle East and Caribbean
- Now May Be a Good Time to Bail Out of Frequent-Flier Programs
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.