Top Travel News
- Virgin America offers in-flight voter registration — at 35,000 feet
- Woman parasailing with husband in Florida dies after falling 200 feet
- An Air France crew asks passengers for cash to refuel, says Reuters
- New York’s iconic Essex House to become flagship JW Marriott
- Qatar Airways to make Chicago its fourth U.S. destination
- Parents lash out at United for ‘losing’ unaccompanied 10-year-old
- Towns for Sale: Buy Your Way to “Mayor”
- Hong Kong Air scraps its all-business-class service to London after less than a year
- Ethiopian is 3rd airline in the world to get Dreamliner
- FAA to big fliers: Leave your seat belt extenders at home
Good to Know Travel News
- Staying Online Abroad: 5 Tips for Saving Money On Global Roaming
- Leftist Planet: Why do so many travel guides make excuses for dictators?
- Are we there yet? The world’s longest airport walks revealed
- Airlines turn to explosives-detection technology to screen food
- How the invention of the wheel changed our travels 25 years ago
- 10 of the world’s top airport lounges
- Air Traffic In The Cloud
- Mother lion takes on deadly crocodile to give cubs safe swim across river
- Cheating Death: From the May 2012 issue of National Geographic Traveler
New Stories From JohnnyJet.com
- How to get bumped into first class on Delta Airlines
- Delta Adjusts SkyMiles Mileage Accrual for Select Special Fares
- Are United Airline’s call centers useless for booking Mileage Plus tickets?
- Starwood Points Giveaway: We Have A Winner!
- New York (JFK) to Los Angeles (LAX) on United without a P.S. Plane
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.