Top Travel News
- German newspaper Bild reports Al Qaeda planning attacks on high-speed trains in Europe
- Aeroflot to launch low-cost airline
- JetBlue offers bags VIP delivery service
- Staffing changes at American, US Airways on hold
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- Plane turns back to get cancer patient
- Oh, the irony! Airlines’ own statements lead to lawsuit against AA-US Airways merger
- Hyperloop: San Francisco to L.A. in 45 minutes
- Why airlines are pouring on the luxuries for coast-to-coast (while everyone else gets a little less)
- Egypt Violence Pushes Tourism Further Back
- 11% of PINs are 1234, and another 6% are 1111
- Keep passengers’ change, Ryanair tells cabin crews in latest bid to exploit customers
- Ryanair’s Michael O’Leary: ‘Short of committing murder, bad publicity sells more seats’
- Pilot walks away from plane crash after deploying emergency PARACHUTE which allowed his aircraft to float to safety
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.