Top Travel News
- Travelocity Gives In, Sites To Be Powered by Expedia
- Singapore Airlines Introduces Kid-Free Quiet Zone on Budget Carrier Scoot
- Allegiant Expands, Low Cost Carrier to Serve 99 US Airports
- Billionaire to buy Hayman Island
- WestJet launches new fare bundle option Plus
- Flying high: Delta equips 19,000 flight attendants with Windows Phones
- Delta raises award prices by 25%
- Yosemite Tourist Sites Remain Open Despite Rim Fire
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- Foursquare’s Most Popular Airport Restaurants in the World
- Barrage of Fees Is Starting to Follow Fliers to the Hotel
- State-by-State Guide to Taxes on Retirees
- Inside United’s Secret Club for Top Fliers
- After airliner crash, SF chief bans helmet cams
- For frequent fliers, airline loyalty is fleeting
- What is the Most Devalued Airline Frequent Flyer Program in North America?
- A Timeline of US Airline Merger History
- The weirdest things left on planes ever
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.