Top Travel News
- Major fire closes international airport in Nairobi
- Which country gets the most tourists?
- Delta Launches Los Angeles to San Francisco Shuttle
- FAA urges foreign airlines to use GPS landing system at San Francisco airport in wake of deadly crash
- Woman Tries to Board LGA Flight Wearing Pumps with Gun Heels
- US Airways to join oneworld alliance by 2014, exec says
- United Airlines plans to retire Boeing 757-200s from its domestic fleet by the end of 2015
- Air Serbia debuts this fall, backed by Etihad Airways
- Delta Passenger Abandons Baggage to Avoid $1,400 in Fees
- Alaska Airlines tests “dual-boarding” for faster exits
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- Some travelers steal more than just soap from hotel rooms
- Despite recent crashes, flying fears can be overcome
- Couples on verge of divorce try ‘Hail Mary-moons’
- Five Travel Fantasies that Actually Came True
- Rio de Janeiro’s World Cup and Olympic hostels boom
- Airlines are constantly tweaking their method for getting you on the plane and seated quickly
- You do what for a living? 7 strange hotel jobs
- Airlines have holiday secrets: Great prices on premium European travel
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.