Top Travel News
- Southwest joins United, JetBlue & Delta in saying no to in-flight phone calls
- TSA Allows Soldiers to Keep Their Shoes On; You Could Be Next
- Airlines and airports look to take the pain out of boarding planes
- The world’s newest island
- British Airways to permit PED use throughout a flight
- This pilot needed sandwiches “at any cost”
- TSA confiscates sock monkey’s toy gun
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- United Blocks Unaccompanied #Minors From All But Non-Stop Flights
- 10 (almost) free travel deals you should book now
- Airlines With Healthiest Food
- Best new airport amenities in 2013
- Now that’s what you call first class! Hotel suite built inside a plane comes with sauna and a hot tub
- 15 Favorite Travel Songs
- Another airline launches JFK-UK service
- Tourism slogans from around the world
- Holiday fliers: Surf Facebook for free on these 7 airlines
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.