Top Travel News
- Southwest pushes AirTran integration
- Europe’s highest suspension bridge opens in Switzerland at 3,000 metres above sea level
- US airlines collected $1.6 billion in fees during 3Q, up 5% from last year, says the LA Times
- Air Canada targets new leisure destinations with low-cost carrier Rouge
- Air Canada picks ‘Rouge’ as name of low-cost carrier
- Indonesia’s attempt to ban alcohol could be detrimental to tourism
- European Travellers vote Ryanair the worst short-haul airline. Swiss and Turkish Airlines earn top praise
- United’s Top Flier of 2012 Has Eye on Global Title
- Southwest Airlines Settles Lawsuit For 5.8 Million Drink Vouchers
- NRA’s Business Partners Face Pressure To End Affiliation
Good to Know Travel News
- Six ways to shield your laptop or tablet
- What we learned about traveling in 2012: tips from writers around the web
- United 777 captains will now earn up to $237K per year under new contract
- Fabulous foot massages in Hong Kong
- 2012: The year in aviation
- Best new airport amenities in 2012
- 10 weird laws from around the world
- How to handle an airline downgrade
- Most luxurious places in the world to drink hot chocolate
- Best tricks for speeding up your Wi-Fi router
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.