- DHS issues toothpaste advisory to airlines flying to Sochi
- Turkey Will No Longer Issue Visas on Arrival After April 10, 2014
- Biden: LaGuardia like a ‘third world country’
- Hawaiian Airlines to debut premium economy seats in August
- Virgin Atlantic staff shocked over flight axe
- Child drowns in cruise ship pool
- Alaska to debut online streaming for in-flight entertainment
- TSA opens PreCheck enrollment center in Anchorage, Alaska
- San Francisco Airport installs interactive wayfinding screens
- Lonely Planet Buys Budget Travel Magazine, Reportedly for $2.4 Million
- US travelers warned of security threat in Guyana and on Caribbean Airlines
- Amanresorts sold by India’s DLF for $358m
- Airline merger will bring extra legroom to US Airways
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- Why Airlines Reschedule Flights More Often and More Drastically
- NYC Restaurant Week is back! Reservations are now open to nearly 300 of the City’s top restaurants
- How the ‘one ring scam’ can cost you money
- Do you know if you’re on a jetBlue Fly-Fi plane?
- How to Avoid Paying Bank Fees While Traveling
- Why Airlines Hate Venezuela
- 10 Things Not to Do When Renting a Car
- Hotels—and road warriors—grapple with Wi-Fi economics
- 35 Clearest Waters In The World To Swim In Before You Die
- Air France’s new Business Class seats cost $68,000 each
- Southwest’s Announcement of 15 New Destinations From Dallas Leaves So Many Questions Unanswered
- LAX Opens First Play Space for Young Flyers
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.