Week of February 2, 2012:
- Indy tips for Super Bowl visitors
- Layover trip in Paris becomes a filling hors d’oeuvre
- 15 places in Chicago to make that proposal more special
- More From Chicago Tribune Travel*
Los Angeles Times
New York Times
- 10 Winter Getaways to Suit Every Age
- 36 Hours: Birmingham, England
- Skipping the Super Bowl?
- An Olympic Preview in London’s East End
- More From N.Y. Times Travel*
- Costa offers $14.5K payout per passenger
- How to avoid problems in European travel strikes
- Cruise bookings down notably since accident
- Rosewood Hotels offer fragrance butlers
- BackBid lets hotels bid for your business
- Officials: Up to 10 months to remove cruise ship
- Las Vegas lands new international airline
- The 10 coolest airport public transportation routes
- More From USAToday Travel*
- 10 Favorite Free Things at Airports
- The Tricks They Play at the Car Rental Counter
- More From Frommers Travel*
- American Airlines seeks to cut 13,000 jobs, aiming for $2 billion in cost savings
- Sunny Escapes! Save up to 30% in California and Florida! Book by 11:59PM CST 2/27/12
- Honda out to shake up market with first jet next year
- Delta Explores Possible Bid for US Airways
- “Tragedy tourists” swarm site of ship wreck
- Buy Airline Tickets Six Weeks Ahead of Your trip for the best savings
- US Airways is considering merger, CEO says
- JetBlue Airways nearly triples quarterly profit
- My buddy’s friend: O’Reilly seeks help for his ailing wife (needs to find qualified B+ blood donors)
- Alaska Airlines eliminates prayer cards
- Join Richard Bangs for a First-of-its-Kind Adventure in North Korea
- American Airlines now check in kiosks only (no counter) at LAX Terminal 4
- Swine flu cases rising in Mexico
- Airlines: Passenger demand grew 6 percent in 2011
RELATED: Travel News Archive
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.