Top Travel News
- Supersonic jet ditches windows for massive live-streaming screens
- Another price hike at Disney World
- Ohana by Hawaiian says aloha to launching service in March
- Cruise Ship Attack Shocks Industry
- At Newark Airport, the Lights Are On, and They’re Watching You
- United to replace 747s with 777s for flights to Sydney
- Radisson to Launch Hotel for Millennials
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- Air turbulence: How common? And how dangerous?
- The Battle for Seattle: Delta Launches Double Medallion and Base Mile Promotion for Rest of 2014
- The Highest Rent in the U.S. Is Not in New York or San Francisco
- Pop-up shops spice up airport retail options
- 10 Japanese Travel Tips for Visiting America
- The Original Locations of 15 Famous Food Chains
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.