Top Travel News
- Caesars reverses, adds resort fee to Las Vegas Hotels
- United removes 787 from most flight plans through June 5
- AMR Corp. will be renamed after merger is completed
- The Cecil Hotel: what a dead body in a water tank does for your Yelp reviews
- TSA detains 3-year-old girl in wheelchair on her way to Disney
- TSA is $531,000 richer thanks to your lost loose change
- Boeing to propose redesign of 787 battery to F.A.A.
- Thrown off a United Airlines flight for taking pictures
- British Airways offers cheaper fares to flyers without checked bags
- The U.S.’s $4.4 billion surplus with China
- Houston to open new ‘Global Entry’ office for international travelers
- Will Sequester Cuts Cause 90-Minute Flight Delays?
- Upcoming Hilton Changes Are the Worst Ever
Good to Know Travel News
- How to spot human trafficking on the airplane
- Cruising 101: guide on finding deals and booking a trip
- Adding fitness to your itinerary
- Travel like the pros: exploring Barcelona
This Week’s JohnnyJet.com Stories
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.