Top Travel News
- Caesars reverses, adds resort fee to Las Vegas Hotels
- United removes 787 from most flight plans through June 5
- AMR Corp. will be renamed after merger is completed
- The Cecil Hotel: what a dead body in a water tank does for your Yelp reviews
- TSA detains 3-year-old girl in wheelchair on her way to Disney
- TSA is $531,000 richer thanks to your lost loose change
- Boeing to propose redesign of 787 battery to F.A.A.
- Thrown off a United Airlines flight for taking pictures
- British Airways offers cheaper fares to flyers without checked bags
- The U.S.’s $4.4 billion surplus with China
- Houston to open new ‘Global Entry’ office for international travelers
- Will Sequester Cuts Cause 90-Minute Flight Delays?
- Upcoming Hilton Changes Are the Worst Ever
Good to Know Travel News
- How to spot human trafficking on the airplane
- Cruising 101: guide on finding deals and booking a trip
- Adding fitness to your itinerary
- Travel like the pros: exploring Barcelona
This Week’s JohnnyJet.com Stories
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.