Top Travel News
- TSA loosens rules on international alcohol
- United CEO’s letter on cutting United’s Cleveland hub
- Southwest to offer non-stops to 15 new markets from Love Field
- Hilton to offer faster Wi-Fi for a fee
- Malaysia Airlines suspending flights to Los Angeles, focus on Asia
- Norovirus strikes again as Caribbean cruise returns early
- Time Inc. Is Shutting Down Executive Travel Magazine
- TripIt Defies Airlines With Loyalty Tracking For Four AWOL Carriers
- First US Airways plane flies with the new American livery
- Southwest Airlines gets slots to add 27 daily flights out of Washington Reagan
- United Suspends Marketing Ties With Jet Airways After FAA’s India Downgrade
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- Hotel WiFi – Where It’s Free and What Elite Status You Need
- Pay-what-you-want restaurants around the world
- New United Airlines, Star Alliance award rates a boon for Aussie travellers
- What is Preclearance and Why Are Airlines So Mad About Abu Dhabi Having It?
- The Most Popular Tourism Photos on Instagram All Come From Australia
- Pot-Friendly States Can’t Really Stop Carry-On Weed
- South Korea’s online trend: Paying to watch a pretty girl eat
- Canadians Crossing the Border for Low-Cost Flights Are Keeping New York Airport in Business
- World’s Coolest New Tourist Attractions
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.