- Delta Introduces $2 In-Flight Wi-Fi Passes for Smartphones
- U.S. Warns Americans Over Security At Sochi Olympics
- Russia airports to ban all liquids on flights ahead of Sochi Olympics
- Southwest suspends pilots after landing at wrong airport
- Delta Puts Another $770 Million Into Comfort Upgrades
- Airlines go on a record new jet shopping spree
- Boeing 2013 Deliveries Soar to Record After 787’s Grounding
- Enterprise customer billed $47k for Mustang stolen from rental lot
- Peak-season European river cruises mostly sold out
- Qantas Still the World’s Safest Airline
- Updated Mexico Travel Warning reflects security situation in specific regions, threats posed by TCOs
- American Eagle Airlines to change name to Envoy
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- T-Mobile will now pay $350 for you to leave AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon
- U.S. CDC Updates Caribbean Mosquito Warning
- Life at a Cruise Call Center When High Season Begins
- What to do if pulled over by police [Infographic]
- Tips on Using Your Frequent Flyer Miles to Plan a Warm Getaway
- 10 memorable museum sleepovers for kids of all ages
- New York Governor Calls New York City Airports ‘Inexcusable’
- A Toothache Can Turn Deadly
- Top 5 in-flight trends to look out for in 2014
- How cold was the Polar Vortex? Niagara Falls froze
- Worse than taxes or fare hikes — is it time to regulate fuel surcharges?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.