Top Travel News
- Flight cancellations spike in January after storms
- Judge Sides with Delta in Latest Frequent-Flyer Suit
- TripAdvisor reviewers name best hotels of 2014
- Luxury Hotel Group Loews Gives Guests Free Wi-Fi in Every Room
- NYC 9/11 Memorial Museum Announces $24 Entrance Fee
- Southwest announces service to Aruba, Bahamas and Jamaica
- European traffic controllers’ strike prompts delay fears
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- Canceled, Delayed Flights and Your Right to a Refund
- 12 Hidden Discounts on Car Insurance
- 12 United Awards To Book Before the Big Devaluation on February 1, 2014
- A Short and Somewhat Confusing History of American Eagle, er, Envoy
- Southwest Airlines: ‘No Bag Fees in 2014′
- This Mineral Prevents Headaches, Heart Disease, More
- The surprising spending habits of people stuck in airports
- Are you stranded in Southern snowstorm? Here’s what to do to stay safe
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.