Top Travel News
- Istanbul plans world’s biggest airport
- What if you have a ticket on a 787 Dreamliner? Airlines’ back-up plans
- Pay-as-you-go car rentals are becoming practical for travelers
- Southwest to get more gates in Los Angeles
- Haute-cuisine checks in at Toronto’s Pearson Airport
- Swearing on Tiger Airways can get you caned!
- Airlines make more money by offering fewer seats
- Qantas passenger boasting ‘Prepare to Die’ on his chest is asked to change
- US Airways reports highest annual profit in company history
- Hilton, Marriott CEOs urge adoption of smart visa travel policies
- The TSA is eliminating full-body scanners — see the technology that will replace them
Good to Know Travel News
- Think twice before you click: The latest online travel scams
- A rundown of bereavement fare policies for airlines
- The best business class seats for couples traveling together
- 10 gross things flight attendants have seen on airplanes
- Delta Air Lines is improving its brand experience by changing its terminal experience
- Airports improve the pick-up experience
- From the start, Dreamliner jet program was rushed
- Airline fashion: key moments of style in the skies
This Week’s JohnnyJet.com Stories
- Highlights from Panama
- US State Department’s Africa Safety Tips
- Waldorf Astoria’s Arizona Biltmore Hotel: Touchdown or Fumble? On the Road with Author, NFL Wife and Busy Mom Carrie Gerlach Cecil
- Win Two Tickets to Iceland!
- LAN Airlines Gives Restaurant Patrons Free Tickets
- 1/16 Caption It! Contest Winner
- The Marco Island Marriott Offers Free Freeze Pops by the Pool
- Restaurants are Banning Customers from Taking Pictures of Their Food
- SeatGuru Revamps Seat Maps
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.