Top Travel News
- American student killed in Egypt, U.S. issues travel warning
- Men are too heavy to be GoAir flight attendants
- Cirque du Soleil performer killed in Las Vegas show
- 150th anniversary of Battle of Gettysburg provides a bigger story
- In California, celebrating gay marriage with travel deals
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- Tiny Allegiant Air thrives on low costs, high fees
- Shifting global airline puzzle raises question about how travelers benefit
- Last-minute hotel bookings made cheaper
- ‘Top Chef,’ served at sea
- 36 hours in Gettysburg, Pa.
- Summer trips: Guidebook takes you to America’s sculpture gardens
- Study: LAX offers best availability of in-flight Wi-Fi
- Gettysburg 150th: A historic battle, an amazing town
- Have a travel problem? Tweet it out!
- World’s 50 best surf spots
- How to pretend you’re Canadian when you travel
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.