Top Travel News
- ATL airport opens new public VIP lounge, $35 fee
- O’Hare on pace to beat Atlanta as busiest U.S. airport
- 787 fire inquiry focuses on transmitter
- Marriott and United to offer reciprocal elite perks
- Plaza Athénée in Paris to close on October 1 for a major renovation, will reopen again in May 2014
- United adds posh perk for elite fliers connecting in Houston
- JetBlue trials five fresh food options onboard
- United completes test flight of 737 with new winglet
- Southwest plane lands safely after issue with landing gear, LGA fully reopens
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- How to Sleep on a Plane
- Babymoons for England’s Royal Baby Boom!
- JetBlue’s Hot Weather Promotion Proves Too Hot for the Airline
- The 13 longest wait times at U.S. Customs in May
- Rick Steves: A cheap day out in London
- Allegiant Struggles In Hawaii, Tries a Different Approach
- Condé Nast announces Top Travel Agents and Tour Operators for 2013
- Texas Hotel Fulfills Guest’s Ridiculous Request
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.