Top Travel News
- Entire nation of Kiribati to be relocated over rising sea level threat
- FAA predicts passenger numbers to nearly double by 2032
- Trippy Launches New Visual Browsing Experience; Adds Celebs As Advisors (I’m an advisor!)
- United/Continental Merger Has Mysteriously Moved Cities Closer Together
- Lufthansa Introduces New Business Class Full-Flat Seat
- Famed ‘Love Boat’ cruise ship headed to scrapyard
- Starwood’s new 24 hour hotel room program
- Why Does the Penguin Get the Aisle Seat?
- Flight attendant’s outburst delays flight
- TSA blogger apologizes for breast-feeding flap
This Week’s Most Helpful or Interesting News
- The Best Way to Carry Money Overseas
- How to beat the gas-price woes
- Including More in All-Inclusives
- 10 top road trip apps
- Why Online Shopping Is Taking to the Skies (I’m quoted in it)
- The 10 Best North American Rail Trips Under $25
- 6 tips on how to score a short-term apartment or house rental
- Las Vegas adult and topless pools open for the season
- Good to Know from Bottom Line Health: Household Appliances That Cause Cancer
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.