Top Travel News
- Delta Air Lines CEO opposes TSA policy on knives
- United Airlines holds plane so passenger can say goodbye to his dying mother
- 207 pounds of dried caterpillars found in luggage at UK airport
- JetBlue shows how cool Google Glass would be in airports
- Elite status on airlines loses some of its appeal
- Delta frequent fliers fume about award availability
- BBC selling Lonely Planet to Kentucky cigarette billionaire Brad Kelley
- Now boarding: Flight to view a comet
- Senator Claire McCaskill drafting bill to allow in-flight electronics during takeoff and landing
- Larry Ellison’s growing empire now has an airline
Good to Know Travel News
- 10 coolest McDonald’s around the world
- Rick Steves: What’s new in Italy for 2013
- Ultimate first aid kit
- How to avoid hotel Wi-Fi fees
- I heart my city: Annie Fitzsimmons’s NYC
- The future of baggage handling technology
- How to get a hotel upgrade
- Know your rights: The baggage rules airlines have to follow
This Week’s JohnnyJet.com Stories
- Visiting The Shard in London
- TV and Movie Walking Tours of London Film Locations
- My Flight to Europe on SWISS
- Afternoon Tea in London
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.