Top Travel News
- TSA tries letting older fliers keep shoes on at airports
- American CEO: Airline open to merger, but not yet
- Marriott reflects on 40 years leading hotel giant
- 63 Years Flying, From Glamour to Days of Gray
- More than 40% of the roughly 110,000 flight attendants in the U.S. are 50 or older. Less than 18% are 34 or younger.
- Why American’s Revenue Plans Aren’t Good Enough and a Merger Is Needed
- Direct Air abruptly grounds flights, strands thousands
- Washington Monument may be sinking, official says
Good to Know Travel News
- Flying While Pregnant: Is It Safe?
- 15 International Food Etiquette Rules That Might Surprise You
- 10 best travel inventions of all time
- The Telegraph: London’s ten best afternoon teas
- Caller ID spoofing scams aim for bank accounts
- Having Trouble Driving at Night? 10 Ways to See Better
- Four airlines will change terminals this month and next at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island
- NYT: A Meter So Expensive, It Creates Parking Spots in San Francisco
- Rick Steves: What’s new in France and Spain
- How to Avoid That Cramped Seat
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.