Top Travel News
- American, JetBlue end frequent flyer partnership
- Ohana by Hawaiian officially launches Molokai service
- Hawaiian Airlines moves up start of L.A.-Maui flights to May 2
- Will You Be Making a Bid to Upgrade on Your Next Aer Lingus Flight?
- Apple devices said to get free in-flight movies on United
- Hartsfield-Jackson installing Automated Passport Control BorderXpress kiosks
- Sheraton Hotel Room Keys That Double as Gift Cards Are the Next Big Meeting Trend
- United Airlines confirms US domestic Boeing 787-9 flights
- American-US Airways cut back on regional carriers
- Delta plans to turn #Seattle into a hub, CFO says
GOOD TO KNOW TRAVEL NEWS
- 9 Airlines That Answer Flyers’ Tweets in Less Than 1 Hour
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport adds screening room for regional films
- How to Take a Cruise for as Little as $30 Per Day
- American is Upgrading Its 767s, but Only the Front Half
- United Airlines Expands Mercedes-Benz Partnership
- What other countries warn people about before traveling to the US
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.