Top Travel News
- JetBlue captain subdued after erratic behavior on flight
- Thai Airways will end its money-losing Bangkok-Los Angeles non-stop service on May 1
- Four new Viking River Cruises ships christened in one day
- Space Tourism Expected To Be $1 Billion Industry Over Next 10 Years, Says FAA
- Myanmar Struggling To Handle New Surge In Visitors
- Arthur Frommer: Those Who Ridicule the TSA Have Very Short Memories
- Sweden moving towards cashless economy
- Direct Air under fire as it files for bankruptcy
- Malfunctioning plane lavatories turn into two-day delay
- To Tweet From 30,000 Feet: Picking Planes Wired for Wi-Fi
- Spanish new low-cost airline Iberia Express launched
- Filmmaker James Cameron has completed his record 7-mile dive to the deepest point on Earth
- United Airlines to ax Oakland service
- Boston Logan TSA Workers Hospitalized Over Bag Odor
Good to Know Travel News
- Brancatelli: The Road Warrior’s Best Friend: A Great Credit Card
- How to Buy Car-Rental Insurance in Europe
- Food & Wine: America’s best bars
- World’s Most Scenic Cruise Itineraries
- World’s Most Beautiful Spring Flowers: When to Travel
- Planning a Trip to Europe: Your 10-Step Guide
- Everything Everywhere Travel Photography App!
- TSA Report for 2011 (Joke)
- Dining in New York’s Theater District
New Stories From JohnnyJet.com
- Top 5 Places for Harry Potter Fans to Visit
- Air New Zealand’s In-Flight Putting Challenge
- The Iditarod – Anchorage, Alaska 2012
- Top 5 Las Vegas Pool Tips
- Undiscovered Adventure: Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.